The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

4 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I wonder if his own lawyer is advising him he doesn't have to do these things

Or the lawyer is being ignored. Thinking Sandusky with his lawyer talking to Bob Costos 

54 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Eeks. This is getting uglier and uglier. They need to call Dog The Bounty Hunter to get the wheels back. 

I got a couple of Bounty Hunter friends in MD. It's like a part time second job for them, a little extra income when they need it. One of them was hangin' out with me when I picked up the Urbie Green last Friday. The problem is... I think PA doesn't recognize Bounty Hunters..

18 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I wonder if his own lawyer is advising him he doesn't have to do these things

That is what I was thinking. No doubt he's consulting attorneys about his next step and if was indeed fired whether he will or could file a lawsuit for wrongful termination. This could be a huge headache for the organization and a big expense for them if they do have to litigate this even for a settlement.

Edited by afd

I'm thinking... Dude... just have someone else send a text with an address or parking lot where the car is and to come get it, be a stand up guy and do the right thing. Then I think... after all he's been accused of already, this is peanuts and par for the course. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, afd said:

That is what I was thinking. No doubt he's consulting attorneys about his next step and if was indeed fired whether he will or could file a lawsuit for wrongful termination. This could be a huge headache for the organization and a big expense for them if they do have to litigate this even for a settlement.

Hell yeah you can broke fighting something for a long time even if you are in the right. Guy I knew was a group where 2 were guilty and the rest were at the wrong place at the wrong time. The unguilty ones took a short probation to avoid losing the house paying for a long time in court as guilty were dragging it out

24 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

That’s the mother of all oxymorons.  Holy George. 

YOU hit the nail on the head, now if someone could hit what's his name that would  be a real home run :cheer:

Edited by Old Cavalier
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BigW said:

I got a couple of Bounty Hunter friends in MD. It's like a part time second job for them, a little extra income when they need it. One of them was hangin' out with me when I picked up the Urbie Green last Friday. The problem is... I think PA doesn't recognize Bounty Hunters..

Catch and release would still make for an entertaining show...