Houston.... I mean, Katy show- July 20, 2018

Just now, GUARDLING said:

easier to stay on the other side. I have said to some members, stay where you are , if you only knew..lol

thankfully, or sadly for a lot of people including me, I am a young person that has not marched and probably never will so I'm stuck with all you age outs forever.

Just now, ZachDrumCorps said:

thankfully, or sadly for a lot of people including me, I am a young person that has not marched and probably never will so I'm stuck with all you age outs forever.

if you cant march . volunteer, get to know some members. You won't regret that

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

Just now, GUARDLING said:

easier to stay on the other side. I have said to some members, stay where you are , if you only knew..lol

don't give up!!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Just got here!! going to chill in my car for a bit lol

umoTWOj.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

I'm always curious about how people who hadn't march found out about drum corps. I was lucky to have been educated on it by a 16 year old kid (I was 14 years old at the time) so I had time to build my chops to march Cadets. How did you find out about it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

giphy.gif

I'm always curious about how people who hadn't march found out about drum corps. I was lucky to have been educated on it by a 16 year old kid (I was 14 years old at the time) so I had time to build my chops to march Cadets. How did you find out about it?

my brother marched The Cadets in the early 2000s. I was exposed to DCI/WGI at an early age. Also did HS Marching Band/Indoor Drumline, and turned a lot of the friends I have that are currently marching to the activity

Edited by ZachDrumCorps