Wausau, WI - July 5, 2018

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

Last year when Genesis had an electronic issue at one of their shows on FLO. The Corps was stuck in a very uncomfortable/unnatural starting position that would numb ones limbs, it was several minutes way to long to not affect the performance or even cause an injury. These type delays need to be anticipated so the starting position does not put your legs to sleep or worse. Felt for them that day.

My son was one of the Genesis mellos kneeling on one knee with the other leg sticking out straight for that delay.  If memory serves me correctly, that little fiasco cost a pit tech a job.

Edited by WaxDCIFan
Cuz I can’t spell right

Last night, as soon as they knew it would take a few minutes to fix the problem, the staff told the kids to move around and then warm up again ... which was a smart move.

18 hours ago, ajlemm said:

I haven’t been to St Louis for several years, but someone is going to have to explain Provel cheese. It’s on all their pizza and was...interesting.

As a St. Louisian, I do love my provel cheese. That on a thin crust pizza is just heaven!

1 minute ago, HayleHam said:

As a St. Louisian, I do love my provel cheese. That on a thin crust pizza is just heaven!

I've lived in St Louis for 32 years and have never developed a taste for it ... but I have friends who swear by it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m going to try it.  

It’s worth a try...a. try.

• Haha 1