Wausau, WI - July 5, 2018

Due to a cancellation of a business meeting, I was able to attend the show tonight and sat on the front row on the 50 yard line ... the Colts killed it tonight.  And of course, the Blue Stars did OK (not that I'm biased or anything).  Also, Genesis is really coming together ... I've seen them 5 times this season and love how the show is coming together.

On a general note, is there anything better than drum corps at a high school stadium????  It was a great show all around.

• Like 5

Just now, BlueStarsDad said:

Due to a cancellation of a business meeting, I was able to attend the show tonight and sat on the front row on the 50 yard line ... the Colts killed it tonight.  And of course, the Blue Stars did OK (not that I'm biased or anything).  Also, Genesis is really coming together ... I've seen them 5 times this season and love how the show is coming together.

On a general note, is there anything better than drum corps at a high school stadium????  It was a great show all around.

You went all the way up there? :worthy:

1 minute ago, BlueStarsDad said:

a Texas high school stadium

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

You went all the way up there? :worthy:

I was in DC today for a meeting ... can you believe there is a direct flight from DC to Madison, WI?  Worked out perfectly since I was planning on heading to Minneapolis for the weekend.  Drum corps, high school stadium and 75 degrees!!!!!  It doesn't get any better.

• Like 1

Just now, BlueStarsDad said:

I was in DC today for a meeting ... can you believe there is a direct flight from DC to Madison, WI?  Worked out perfectly since I was planning on heading to Minneapolis for the weekend.  Drum corps, high school stadium and 75 degrees!!!!!  It doesn't get any better.

See you in St. Louis.  I’ll pm you on Facebook my seat there.  And I’m gonna try Imo’s pizza.  That’s a first.  :laughing:

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

See you in St. Louis.  I’ll pm you on Facebook my seat there.  And I’m gonna try Imo’s pizza.  That’s a first.  :laughing:

Excellent.  It should be a great show.  Get in an Uber and go to Pappy's for BBQ at lunch (gotta get there early) ... so much better than Imo's.  I haven't had Imo's in 10+ years ... but it is something St Louis is famous for.

1 minute ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Excellent.  It should be a great show.  Get in an Uber and go to Pappy's for BBQ at lunch (gotta get there early) ... so much better than Imo's.  I haven't had Imo's in 10+ years ... but it is something St Louis is famous for.

Thanks!  Will do!  See you soon! 

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I haven’t been to St Louis for several years, but someone is going to have to explain Provel cheese. It’s on all their pizza and was...interesting.

1 minute ago, tedrick said:

how were the mosquitos?

As someone who attracts mosquitos like a moth to a flame, I did not get a single bite.