Allentown Housing Urgent!

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

uh yeah. about that....not so much. Trying to go to a reception at the War College in Carlisle gets your car stopped and searched inside and with detectors. 

Off topic but Mechanicsburg Navy Base took care of the problem as they tore down the building that hosted events. Including my wedding reception sigh

last time was when Bluecoats did some spring training stuff there in either 2002 or 2003. Nowdays...i doubt it

Didn’t realize it was that recent. 2002 gee wonder who in Bluecoats had contacts. Lol

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Didn’t realize it was that recent. 2002 gee wonder who in Bluecoats had contacts. Lol

some guy that lives across route 11 from the War College in Carlisle LOL

• Haha 1

Hi Jeff  It has been a long time.  I have been helping DCI for 10 years with housing and presently have Troopers at Schuylkill Haven HS, Mandarins at North Schuylkill HS, Pioneer at Pottsville, Colts at Hazleton,  Spirit of Atlanta at Mt Carmel, and Blue Devils at Hamburg.   All of these corps are within 20 miles of me.  Vanguard is staying at Northern Lehigh in Slatington this year.   Alot going on before i go back on tour. 

1 minute ago, M Ryan said:

Hi Jeff  It has been a long time.  I have been helping DCI for 10 years with housing and presently have Troopers at Schuylkill Haven HS, Mandarins at North Schuylkill HS, Pioneer at Pottsville, Colts at Hazleton,  Spirit of Atlanta at Mt Carmel, and Blue Devils at Hamburg.   All of these corps are within 20 miles of me.  Vanguard is staying at Northern Lehigh in Slatington this year.   Alot going on before i go back on tour. 

if anyone is going to be near Harrisburg on the way in let me know! But I did definitely get the info out for you. I hope someone can help!

• Like 1

Any idea where these corps were supposed to stay at (town name is fine). Just got asked how far from Atown they were going to be.

if anyone is going to be near Harrisburg on the way in let me know! But I did definitely get the info out for you. I hope someone can help!

I have some feelers out in the Harrisburg area but nothing definite.  TOB was a big help getting the word out, hopefully someone will come through

Listed below are the corps and housing sites that I was responsible for securing:

Blue Devils - Hamburg, PA
Vanguard - Slatington, PA
Pioneer - Pottsville, PA
Troopers - Schuylkill Haven , PA
Mandarins - Ashland, PA
Colts - Hazleton, PA
Spirit of Atlanta - Mt Carmel, PA

Edited by M Ryan
add info

19 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

and 2 of the roads that lead from I81 to HersheyPark are closed due to flooding. Schuylkill County, where some corps stay liek Troop and SCV in the past got hammered too. City of Harrisburg even closed City Island tomorrow due to expected flooding...huge parking lot for city workers as well as the a AA baseball team and it's stadium.

That said, hey Mike! Long time! I did send the info out to the TOB Groups locally, both indoor and outdoor members!

I know I’m in the wrong section but is Peckville flooded, too?   Because Jim is going out there Friday. 

Thank you never realized how far out they have to go dang

Edited by JimF-LowBari