Allentown Housing Urgent!

25 minutes ago, Legoman said:

I've reached out to Twin Valley. They have a new band director, and I have no idea what the district's policies are, but it's worth a shot. Not sure when or if I'll hear back.

We tried twin valley in the Spring and it was a no but I appreciate you giving it a try.

5 minutes ago, M Ryan said:

We tried twin valley in the Spring and it was a no but I appreciate you giving it a try.

They do/did stuff with Bucs

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, M Ryan said:

Just heard back. Their track is under reno, and they can't even have band camp on the field next week because of it. Do consider them next year though, the new BD is a Bloo alum.

At the end of June, the Boston Crusaders had housing at Upper Darby HS 601 N Lansdowne Ave., Drexel Hill, PA 19026.

According to google, It is 57.9 miles and approximately 1 hr. 7 mins. from J Birney Crum Stadium. I know that's a little far, but when you're running out of options..........

• Like 2

Just now, Barneveld said:

At the end of June, the Boston Crusaders had housing at Upper Darby HS 601 N Lansdowne Ave., Drexel Hill, PA 19026.

According to google, It is 57.9 miles and approximately 1 hr. 7 mins. from J Birney Crum Stadium. I know that's a little far, but when you're running out of options..........

Some corps are coming in from 1.5-2 hours away, it's not that unusual especially if it's your only option