Please be self aware waking thru the concorse at LOS this year.

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

That's understandable but when people stop in the middle of pathways that's just stupid. Especially if they are looking down at their screen. I run into people who do that on the sidewalks and tourists are the worst. Step to the side people :)

It’s tough getting around though.  Especially Saturday night.  

14 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s tough getting around though.  Especially Saturday night.  

Then, for those who do all three nights, buy the stuff that interests you on days 1&2, even if a corps  has and "end of season sale" on Saturday.  

1 hour ago, queenanne_1536 said:

You're much kinder than I am. In my older age, the one thing I can't tolerant is stupid. If you stop in front of me, suddenly, while looking down at your phone you're going to pay for it.

I go to a lot of concerts in town. Not like the old days need to navigate around people, like trees. Insane

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheClutch said:

Are you using 'Tronned' correctly?

Maybe  I am using the word incorrectly. Although at my size I would have exceeded the available memory and been kicked out but felt right at home. Happens to me a lot in the real world. Just asked some of the posters here they are kicking me out regularly.  Some things don't need to change when you go from analog to digital.