Please be self aware waking thru the concorse at LOS this year.

37 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

If only they had real beer to put in that cup holder...

Doesn't anyone carry a couple of beers in the sleeves of a very light jacket that you wrap around your waist anymore?  Maybe security is really tight.   When there was good security, I'd wear an old pair of my soccer referee socks that would need a rubber band to keep them up and slide a beer in each one.  Come on people, work the problem.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Doesn't anyone carry a couple of beers in the sleeves of a very light jacket that you wrap around your waist anymore?  Maybe security is really tight.   When there was good security, I'd wear an old pair of my soccer referee socks that would need a rubber band to keep them up and slide a beer in each one.  Come on people, work the problem.

It’s not tight on Thursday. You could probably sneak in beers and a bottle of jack.   

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s not tight on Thursday. You could probably sneak in beers and a bottle of jack.   

Especially if you put it in a water bottle first ... but that's just a guess on my part.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think a coke bottle works too if you’re rockin the red vino. Just guessing,  I don’t even know.  :peek:

If you're going with the water bottle, vodka is probably the best approach ... but again, no personal experience on this at all, ever.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I may or may not have brought a flask in my sock ... but don’t quote me.

• Haha 2

On 7/25/2018 at 3:43 PM, Bluzes said:

You don't want me becomming a human steamroller, again. Last year a young man who must of thought he Tronned himsel into his smamart phone just stopped dead right in front of me, ran him right over unintentionally. 

You're much kinder than I am. In my older age, the one thing I can't tolerant is stupid. If you stop in front of me, suddenly, while looking down at your phone you're going to pay for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Especially if you put it in a water bottle first ... but that's just a guess on my part.

25 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think a coke bottle works too if you’re rockin the red vino. Just guessing,  I don’t even know.  :peek:

21 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

If you're going with the water bottle, vodka is probably the best approach ... but again, no personal experience on this at all, ever.

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I may or may not have brought a flask in my sock ... but don’t quote me.

As a part time Deputy Sheriff, there were a few overnight HS graduation parties held in the schools gyms that I'd grab for a detail.  It was always fun after the parents did the inspection of bags and stuff, that I'd stand at the end of the table and ask for the various drink bottles they brought in.  Eventually the parents started inspecting the drinks better.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

You're much kinder than I am. In my older age, the one thing I can't tolerant is stupid. If you stop in front of me, suddenly, while looking down at your phone you're going to pay for it.

It’s pretty rough on that concourse in Indy.  The souvies are all lined up and there’s a lot of stopping and staring at the shiny things.   

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s pretty rough on that concourse in Indy.  The souvies are all lined up and there’s a lot of stopping and staring at the shiny things.   

That's understandable but when people stop in the middle of pathways that's just stupid. Especially if they are looking down at their screen. I run into people who do that on the sidewalks and tourists are the worst. Step to the side people :)