Please be self aware waking thru the concorse at LOS this year.

You don't want me becomming a human steamroller, again. Last year a young man who must of thought he Tronned himsel into his smamart phone just stopped dead right in front of me, ran him right over unintentionally. Helped him back up, we were both upset but all was OK. I am hearing that pulling a Tron into the digital realm is still a few years out.

Odd that after 200 Greatful Dead shows with over 100k messed up hippies in pretty confimed spaces. We never crashed into each other. Go to a concert today there is no anticipated bobbing & weaving nothing is made easier in the plysical world just total self absortion into ones false reality, sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

You don't want me becomming a human steamroller, again. Last year a young man who must of thought he Tronned himsel into his smamart phone just stopped dead right in front of me, ran him right over unintentionally. Helped him back up, we were both upset but all was OK.

Probably had one of those electronic dot-book apps on his phone learning the latest surprise changes for Finals.:bigsmile:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Probably had one of those electronic dot-book apps on his phone learning the latest surprise changes for Finals

Hope it was just that we thought latter on he may have just received  bad news and I just made things worse, who knows?

15 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thought this was going to be an alert about pickpockets or something. No not kidding 

thought the exact same thing 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

thought the exact same thing 

Sorry to disappoint - A dying craft who carries money anymore a modern day pickpocket just needs to get in Bluetooth proximity of your brain! 

3 hours ago, Bluzes said:

You don't want me becomming a human steamroller, again. Last year a young man who must of thought he Tronned himsel into his smamart phone just stopped dead right in front of me, ran him right over unintentionally. Helped him back up, we were both upset but all was OK. I am hearing that pulling a Tron into the digital realm is still a few years out.

Odd that after 200 Greatful Dead shows with over 100k messed up hippies in pretty confimed spaces. We never crashed into each other. Go to a concert today there is no anticipated bobbing & weaving nothing is made easier in the plysical world just total self absortion into ones false reality, sad.

I'm jealous you've seen 200 Dead shows.

If I was ever convicted of a crime there would be no crueler punishment than to be forced to attend a Dreadful Grapes concert...

• Haha 2