DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

jGC7h87.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

4 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

Am I the only one that finds the grim reaper character (or whatever it is supposed to be) in Crossmen's show really weird?

I've yet to fully understand the "story" of this one.  Other man maybe "Bones falls in love."  

The 2018 Crossmen journey through “The In-Between “ with the soul of Lux, the light of life, following her passing in the mortal world. The hourglass of Lux is surrounded by many broken hourglasses of those souls who have passed through before her and have braved the unknown to find their final fate.

Lux transcends to “The In-Between” leaving her physical body behind, only to later be greeted by Grim, the reaper of lost souls. As he begins his tempestuous ways to lure Lux into her inevitable fate, she struggles greatly and becomes overwhelmed by Grim’s attempts to persuade her. In the end Lux realizes sweetness follows.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

tv8qDLM.jpg

First time I’m seeing this show! Really impressed. I think I like it more than the Cadets show this season.  

• Like 1

HgMcYVw.jpg

• Like 1

Knights are medalist level from a musicianship standpoint. From a visual standpoint, they remain utterly nondescript. I’m good with esoteric if you are visually compelling. Maybe next year.

1 minute ago, CrossmenMelloMom said:

The 2018 Crossmen journey through “The In-Between “ with the soul of Lux, the light of life, following her passing in the mortal world. The hourglass of Lux is surrounded by many broken hourglasses of those souls who have passed through before her and have braved the unknown to find their final fate.

Lux transcends to “The In-Between” leaving her physical body behind, only to later be greeted by Grim, the reaper of lost souls. As he begins his tempestuous ways to lure Lux into her inevitable fate, she struggles greatly and becomes overwhelmed by Grim’s attempts to persuade her. In the end Lux realizes sweetness follows.

Still weird. Love the show overall though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrossmenMelloMom said:

This makes sense.  But yeah, it sort of is "Bones finds a girlfriend' then....:laughing:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

tECQOV1.jpg

The usual BK quote:  I don't know what that was, but it was great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1