That last finalist spot- who would you like to see one last time?

That coveted last finalist's spot  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What if the only criteria for this decision was based on "what corps show do you want to see again" regardless of flaws? Though judges on specific captions have to adhere to responding to the criteria for each specific sheet, what if it came down to simply picking the show you want to see again?

The fact that placements 12–18 or so have become so strong from a design and quality stand point, and usually includes some open class corps, makes the fight for the last finalist spot, at least for me , as exciting if not more so than the race for #1.

As a judge on specific captions, there is of course the responsibility to respond as accurately and subjectively to your caption's criteria as possible. 

That recognized, what if that 12th spot was simply reserved for "the corps show I simply want a chance to see again, one last time"?

Of those battling it out for that coveted spot, how would you respond to the "who do you simply want to see one more time" question? 

Edited by tigger2

Spirit, hands down. Not even close. Troopers would be my second vote, then Academy. All excellent shows. 

• Like 4

Can I vote twice? Someone needs to vote for Madison.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

27th Lancers, Anaheim Kingsman, Star, Glassmen, VK...

Old farts are still up. LOL.

• Haha 5

San Rafael Buccaneers Bridgeport CT - Thier one man rifle line was way ahead of his time, had other members in guard but couldn't keep up. Think his name was Bucky. 1965-66 old enough? Still, vision their uniforms and his rifle work today.

Edited by Bluzes
typo
  • Like 3