troopers!  Second best entry to the field

• Like 1

GREAT JOB, PACIFIC CREST!!!

So proud of you!!!

• Like 4

F Troop!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Pacific Crest, job well done! The corps just looks & sounds more mature than they have at the end of a season in a good few years.

Here's my bold prediction for the weekend: having seen SCVC, BDB, and now PacCrest, Pacific Crest finishes in 18th tomorrow and ahead of both OC corps for the first time  since....2013? Maybe not today, but back to back, and with a performance like that (which certainly did NOT read as a fluke; it read as confident as hell), I'm willing to put down a solid bet that Pacific Crest can stay ahead of both BDB & SCVC tomorrow.

That would be no small feat for PC.  I have raved about this show all season.  I think it is finally getting the love it deserves!

Edited by luv4corps

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

love that Troopers beginning

Yes.  It just wells up tears for me.  I remember seeing Troopers in the mid 80s and just falling in love with that traditional look and pace and all that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jake W. said:

Love love love everything that the Guardians do. They currently remind me very much of Oregon Crusaders ---- wildly entertaining shows that have almost no hope of being cleaned by the corps by the time Indy rolls around, but it doesn't matter, because what they're doing is so vastly different from everyone else around them that you're forced to take note of the show & applaud their bold designs and uniqueness. Also, does Guardians field a full corps?! With all sections, I think I counted either just at or just under 150 members. If so, I'm positive that's the first full corps of the day. Either way, spots in this corps clearly appear to be in demand, and I can see why. Can't wait to see what other crazy & creative productions this corps gives us in the coming years as they move up the ranks of Open Class and eventually (if it's their goal) secure a unique niche in World Class.

Maybe someday to World Class, but that's not even on our horizon right now.  We'll be happy to keep doing what we're doing in the meantime. 

Mike

• Like 1

First goosebumps of the day!