Carolina Crown 2019

15 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Thats not the issue I had. Re-read what I said. "Recycled the set going into the Crown."

Oh sorry, I was skimming the thread while watching BAC, so I misread what you said. My bad! 

Anyway, I still don’t think it’s a problem that they reused the same drill. I liked it how it was before, glad they’re keeping it around.

10 minutes ago, bvgordy said:

I'm here live.... crowd was standing and cheering from the company front to the end..... 

Oh yeah, don’t get me wrong, I was losing my mind when they stayed in the company front. It would be cool if they did like some sort of choreo or something while in that set for however long they were.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh sorry, I was skimming the thread while watching BAC, so I misread what you said. My bad! 

Anyway, I still don’t think it’s a problem that they reused the same drill. I liked it how it was before, glad they’re keeping it around.

Oh yeah, don’t get me wrong, I was losing my mind when they stayed in the company front. It would be cool if they did like some sort of choreo or something while in that set for however long they were.  

I totally get ya!!

10 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

200 ppl? Please....

Let’s put it this way: ZERO spots available in the Crown Club area, and I couldn’t begin to hazard a guess of the seating capacity of that portion of the stadium.

Hell, the buffet area alone seats 200...

HbVa5J.jpg

I meant in the lot. 

1 minute ago, bvgordy said:

I totally get ya!!

This is definitely my favorite Crown show since 2016 (the first Crown show I ever saw live). I wish I could’ve seen this new ending live, but I did get a chance to see them in Mesquite. That opening note, oh my god!! 😍

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, BWise said:

I meant in the lot. 

My bad.

Getting too amped for tomorrow night.

My reading comprehension is challenged, even under ideal conditions.

Don’t. Get. Old.

NICE bump in score from M’boro!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

NICE bump in score from M’boro!

Yeah but IS the take away  ...  another year the design staff is just not delivering a show for the kids??? ... the GE scores are sticking ..  They are making lemonade out of lemons. While a better show than Beast and It is ... the show is hard to get visually excited about. And I am the biggest Crown fan out there. I don’t ask it be old Crown because BAC is marching the old Crown shows.. and the GE spread is not huge with them .. I don’t know crap about designing shows but there is clearly a visual GE issue. 3x now. CrownBrass whoa .. and overall music is incredible. I think Oboe is the best thing being played on the field. It is incredible live. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1