George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

There were no mods on RAMD.  It was the wild, Wild West. 

Yep... and one of the worst offenders wanted to start another site that would be moderated. And dcp hadn’t started yet I think.

one of the worst offenders.... if you know who hadn’t gone off for a while he would post crap just to rile her up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 777hornman said:

I dont think they have any proof. Now hear say is one thing but for a court of law you need DNA or a video.  

No vids or dna for Cosby or Sandusky BTW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

There were no mods on RAMD.  It was the wild, Wild West. 

There are very forgiving mods on Reddit. Posters bragging how many accounts they have online. I wonder where Lancer79 came from a rookie who's been around dci wonder if the IP posted here before? Not telling anyone what to do just my suspicious nature. I tend to question coincidences? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

There are very forgiving mods on Reddit. Posters bragging how many accounts they have online. I wonder where Lancer79 came from a rookie who's been around dci wonder if the IP posted here before? Not telling anyone what to do just my suspicious nature. I tend to question coincidences? 

Drumcorps Reddit is not RAMD either.  

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Drumcorps Reddit is not RAMD either.  

Right it's like a newswire, no filters.

9 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Right it's like a newswire, no filters.

Stuff still gets deleted on Reddit unless it can be backed up. Read some of the Pioneer threads and stuff was withheld until proof given poster was a corps member. No idea how said proof was given. And haven't seen personal attacks and name calling there like ramd. And I missed the worst of those days.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok I’m officially creeped out. And my college roomie went to the “Echoes In The Darkness” school where principal and teacher killed another teacher. Open his yearbook and there is a full page of THAT principal wishing everyone the best.

Dude, you and I were taught by the Band Director from there. :whistle:

I read RAMD all the time but was never brave enough to comment.  I loved all the characters who were on there.  Drum corps was new to me because my kid just started, I was told not to read RAMD because.....well I don’t remember what they said, but I had fun reading on there.  Especially  “notabando”. I would laugh every time at how mad people would get.

13 minutes ago, katysand said:

I read RAMD all the time but was never brave enough to comment.  I loved all the characters who were on there.  Drum corps was new to me because my kid just started, I was told not to read RAMD because.....well I don’t remember what they said, but I had fun reading on there.  Especially  “notabando”. I would laugh every time at how mad people would get.

It was rife with over-the-top drama.