George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

I had to Google PITA.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok I’m officially creeped out. And my college roomie went to the “Echoes In The Darkness” school where principal and teacher killed another teacher. Open his yearbook and there is a full page of THAT principal wishing everyone the best.

1977, a couple of days after "Son of Sam" killer David Berkowitz was arrested in NYC, a friend in Sunrisers, who normally was one of the corps' jokesters, always keeping things loose, was uncharacteristically quiet at rehearsal.

We asked him if he was OK... and he said when he saw Berkowitz' photo, he realized he used to live in the same apartment building with the guy a few years before,  and would chat with him from time to time. :blink:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Confused 2

18 minutes ago, 777hornman said:

I dont think they have any proof. Now hear say is one thing but for a court of law you need DNA or a video.  

Were not even close to letting him off the hook. The Lehigh Valley District Attornies Office thinks they can convict. They are no lightweights and it's not their first rodeo. It's time for them to have their say. Defending him on social media is fruitless right now.

Edited by Bluzes
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yeah, he was a nice guy.  Took us for gas and dropped us at my car.  Someone had ripped off my cb radio so that sucked.  Later on when we saw Gacy’s mug on tv,  I told my ex that he was lucky I was there or else he’d have been another kid in the crawlspace. 

A Steve Dahl parody song come to mind....

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

A Steve Dahl parody song come to mind....

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

And do you really believe I have a 3d printer? What don't get about my disclamer Don't believe anything posted here!!!

I have a 6 ft x 4.5 ft dual head 4 axis cnc machine....but I'm pretty sure I still can't make a hat. Now if you want a nice pool cue....

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I have a 6 ft x 4.5 ft dual head 4 axis cnc machine....but I'm pretty sure I still can't make a hat. Now if you want a nice pool cue..

Hats, what do I know about 3D printers? Just make sure you don't bring any 3D printed vuvuzelas or missile-like objects to LOS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

This entire thread brought to you by RAMD.

Not even close... we even backed down when the mods asked...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 777hornman said:

I dont think they have any proof. Now hear say is one thing but for a court of law you need DNA or a video.  

No hear say involved here as the accusers are saying first hand what happened to them. None of this is “someone told me that”.