George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And lot of what he is accused of happened way before that.

call me Captain Obvious but haven’t seen it mentioned before

Obviously his state of mind was cumulative...

35 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

state of mind

1 minute ago, oldcadetsop said:

WTF does that mean

His state of mind wasn’t because he had a bad day. He was upset about many many days leading up to that day. 

Just now, Lancer79 said:

His state of mind wasn’t because he had a bad day. He was upset about many many days leading up to that day. 

and............................... ok  many bad days makes it ok to allegedly sexually assault women?

• Thanks 1

I have done 3 tours in Iraq, and 1 in Syria, want to talk about bad days. I never came home and assaulted women. Give me a break.

I am glad he confided in you LOL if true, and you have publically posted hinted conversations on a public forum, I would be prepared under oath when they call you to testify about your conversations.

Edited by oldcadetsop
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, oldcadetsop said:

I have done 3 tours in Iraq, and 1 in Syria, want to talk about bad days. I never came home and assaulted women. Give me a break.

Yep had family member from broken home and went into army to get some sort of structure. Never used it as an excuse. GH supposedly how years of bad days? And who was responsible for the bad days as I think of some of his actions with his employees (not even talking about assault here).

• Like 1