George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

Guys , I’m out.  I’m just not tough enough to hang here.  Best of Luck.

4 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Well... I will automatically disregard anyone there who uses a Three Stooges name for their Internet identity.   :laughing:

Maybe it’s a “fake Shemp”. If a Stooge fan hasn’t heard that one (I learned last year) it’s worth a google.

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Maybe it’s a “fake Shemp”. If a Stooge fan hasn’t heard that one (I learned last year) it’s worth a google.

Shemp is no Curly. Just sayin’.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

I doubt the lawyers would allow and conversation or dialogue between the parties at this time.  This would have been one of the ways I would have like to seen this handled prior to the draconian ultimatum by the small group of Alumni. They wouldn’t even give the names of the women. It wasn’t handled to find healing and alternative approaches, it was handled to persecute and prosecute and make sure retribution was delivered to him in every possible way. The George I know now would want peace and healing and dialogue. At this point the Attorneys are running the show and no attorney want their clients to speak about the case. That’s textbook 101!

The old board would have run an investigation less thorough than my 6 year old cleans her muddy shoes off...... which doesn’t say much. I totally get why they gave them nothing 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Already did that when I was based in Dallas I already knew that they hated the Eagles but they were also afraid of the Eagle Fans. Of course, I capitalized on that. Told them their sports radio show in Dallas is called The Ticket in Philly it's The Whip.  We traveled to Horsham often and one guy would walk behind me because I would probably stick a Dallas Star on his back.
Worked with a lot of Aggies, my boss said that I will be asked what do you call an Aggie 5 years after graduation. Can't post my answer here but the proper answer is BOSS. Just trying to fit in I bought a Longhorn hat for my workstation.

No NFL team has fans as rabid as the Iggles.... mainly cause the rest got their shots as opposed to Iggles fans downing their shots 

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Haha 1