2019 Predictions

41 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Nice early-season showdown between Bucs and CV coming up in Landisville, with Bush and Sabers also there.

The first show of my "just a fan" tour.  :tongue:  Trust me, it's a short tour this summer.  LOL.

My only hope is that some wonderful soul will Periscope it since we apparently have literally ZERO streaming options for DCA this year. So if anyone happens to be there and would like to stream I would REALLY appreciate it....

/batseyes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Nice early-season showdown between Bucs and CV coming up in Landisville, with Bush and Sabers also there.

The first show of my "just a fan" tour.  :tongue:  Trust me, it's a short tour this summer.  LOL.

Will be there. Getting a ticket in such a way that I can pick them up at the gate so they don't end up lost in a sea of my Landlord's junk mail and their forgetfulness/procrastination.

Also betting Aunt Mabel or Uncle John will ask if I marched CV or have a kid in it when I show up in the hat and T-Shirt. I loathe that. Also predicting someone will yell like an overhyped Band Mom "THEY'RE ALWAYS READYYYYYY!" who can't come up with something better when the announcer asks the corps because they learned it from other band Moms... and another part of me will die inside.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BigW said:

Main reasons to go, See CV... and see Fran. BTW, before the show, go to the Mad Chef. I'll be there. Very good place nearby in East Petersburg. Assuming the Black Knight Inn after?

Definitely the Black Knight after.  As always, whoever gets there first, save seats!!!

Not sure yet of my day plans. Whenever Brenda needs to be there for Cabs Alumni, that's when I'll get there.  LOL. I'm guessing noon-1 PM or so.

4 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

My only hope is that some wonderful soul will Periscope it since we apparently have literally ZERO streaming options for DCA this year. So if anyone happens to be there and would like to stream I would REALLY appreciate it....

/batseyes

Hint, hint....LOL!!!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Definitely the Black Knight after.  As always, whoever gets there first, save seats!!!

Not sure yet of my day plans. Whenever Brenda needs to be there for Cabs Alumni, that's when I'll get there.  LOL. I'm guessing noon-1 PM or so.

get to the Mad Chef while they rehearse. Cool, the Pomme Frites and other fare is excellent. PM me a time

2 minutes ago, BigW said:

get to the Mad Chef while they rehearse. Cool, the Pomme Frites and other fare is excellent. PM me a time

I will!!!

4 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

/batseyes

I don't have the tech for that, man. Sorry. :eh: