Bush 2019

9 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was on RAMD.  I’m flameproof. 

i found ways to be nice in DCW. I may now be mythical

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

the biggest trolls last year at finals were people in the corps and staff

I feel their complaints were extremely fair and legitimate when they were made by corps/members. The only one where there might be any quibble might be the snake in the warm-up area- and that depends on what kind of snake it is. Not everyone knows their snakes, and I can see people panic on it. Now... Farmers like the old members of Westshore, well, at least I know what snakes are poisonous in the region and what ain't.  :innocent:

Thinking about it, jeez, Flagpoles make for good snake sticks to keep them at a safe length. Surprised some Guard person hadn't thunk it. :satisfied:

And yes, I saw a quick glance at someone's phone about that, and a couple about the craters,  etc. at the initial CV rehearsal site. This stuff wasn't ginned up. And frankly, I don't give a flip what corps was there, it just wasn't right.

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i found ways to be nice in DCW. I may now be mythical

Like a Unicorn...or a Reamicorn....something to do with corn.

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, BigW said:

I feel their complaints were extremely fair and legitimate when they were made by corps/members. The only one where there might be any quibble might be the snake in the warm-up area- and that depends on what kind of snake it is. Not everyone knows their snakes, and I can see people panic on it. Now... Farmers like the old members of Westshore, well, at least I know what snakes are poisonous in the region and what ain't.  :innocent:

If you live in the South, you had best know lol. We only have 4 that are venomous anyways here. But if I see a snake and it's on my dot.....it's now rhe snakes dot. It can finish out the form for me. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

If you live in the South, you had best know lol. We only have 4 that are venomous anyways here. But if I see a snake and it's on my dot.....it's now rhe snakes dot. It can finish out the form for me. 

My guess is you have WAAAAY more Cottonmouths and of course the Coral Snake in some areas s well as the Rattlers and Copperheads. Williamsport, main concern would be a Copperhead or Rattler.

Most snakes are actually harmless unless seriously provoked- before I fight over a dot... I'd REALLY make sure. :laugh:

8 minutes ago, BigW said:

My guess is you have WAAAAY more Cottonmouths and of course the Coral Snake in some areas s well as the Rattlers and Copperheads. Williamsport, main concern would be a Copperhead or Rattler.

Most snakes are actually harmless unless seriously provoked- before I fight over a dot... I'd REALLY make sure. :laugh:

Yeppers. Rattle Snake, Pygmy Rattle Snake, Copperhead and Cotton Mouth. We do have a lot of black widows, albino black widows and brown recluse though. Anytime I bring wood into the shop, especially dark woods like rosewood or ebony, I check for spiders first.

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever

Just now, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Yeppers. Rattle Snake, Pygmy Rattle Snake, Copperhead and Cotton Mouth. We do have a lot of black widows, albino black widows and brown recluse though. Anytime I bring wood into the ship, especially dark woods like rosewood or ebony, I check for spiders first.

Oh yeah, truthfully... a Brown Recluse is more dangerous than any freakin' US poisonous snake.

18 hours ago, BigW said:

Thinking about it, jeez, Flagpoles make for good snake sticks to keep them at a safe length. Surprised some Guard person hadn't thunk it. :satisfied:

And yes, I saw a quick glance at someone's phone about that, and a couple about the craters,  etc. at the initial CV rehearsal site. This stuff wasn't ginned up. And frankly, I don't give a flip what corps was there, it just wasn't right.

i'm not saying their concerns weren't legit. seeing the video of the snake in C2's horns was hysterically sad. poisonous or not....wanna take that chance finals night? or paying for parking only to be told by people with no clue working the lot you have to go all the way down to the bottom of that field? exit the stadium at one end, enter at another and oh, you have to gout to buy stuff? i bet souvie sales had to suck

15 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Like a Unicorn...or a Reamicorn....something to do with corn.

more like tortured

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'm not saying their concerns weren't legit. seeing the video of the snake in C2's horns was hysterically sad. poisonous or not....wanna take that chance finals night? or paying for parking only to be told by people with no clue working the lot you have to go all the way down to the bottom of that field? exit the stadium at one end, enter at another and oh, you have to gout to buy stuff? i bet souvie sales had to suck

You've been Pretty strong about the concerns. Obviously, some people have not been and been dismissive of them. Especially in as public a situation as one can get.