DCI Southwestern Championship (San Antonio) - Saturday, July 20, 2019

1 minute ago, bluesman said:

Flo has been a mess on and off all day.  The buffering during Crossmen has been horrible.

Has been flawless for me.

• Like 1

Just now, bluesman said:

Flo has been a mess on and off all day.  The buffering during Crossmen has been horrible.

Boo  Been pretty solid on the Roku TV for me.  one rebuffed way back and a few bandwidth pixels for me, probably due to dad's internet speed) but otherwise good.  When I'm on the computer, I use Chrome only as Flo seems to balk at other browsers.

• Like 1

Just now, soccerguy315 said:

They are going for Viking chant, I assume... but agree, could either be really good or super cheesy. Guess we will see in August...

The "rock'n'roll viking" thing as a whole bugs me on some anachronistic level.  It's like watching that bad movie A Knight's Tale and the medieval tourney breaks out in We Will Rock You.  

This is performed real well, but PR's percussion is better. Bones guard is better. I think PR is selling their show better today too.  Corpsmen are probably still ahead of PR, but that gap feels like it may close a bit today.  Mandarins being squeezed in there somewhere or popping ahead/behind like a watermelon seed (with tomatoes, cucumber and feta on a bed of lettuce).

• Haha 2

Wow the guard with that flag statement.  SO good.  

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Crossmen are QUICKLY becoming one of my favorites!!!

Edited by Incognito365
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

Bugs Bunny

Yeah, I get that it fits this theme, but after Academy did By a Hare, I can't not think that.

Very nice guard work!

• Like 1