Olathe, KS - Monday, July 15, 2019

Crowd went bananas. Beatlemania. That’s a show folks will gush over for years to come and rightfully so. Holy Moly! (Where were the timpani?)

Edited by Mookielove
  • Like 1

Just now, Cfmninjaa said:

Awesome show tonight bloo. I feel like the major changes are coming soon. On another note, this run didnt feel as sharp as normal

posted from the DrumScorps app

This is their third out of four consecutive shows, and with no real competition to worry about tonight, I think they’re saving their best run for tomorrow’s big show in Broken Arrow.

4 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

This is their third out of four consecutive shows, and with no real competition to worry about tonight, I think they’re saving their best run for tomorrow’s big show in Broken Arrow.

BA, home of the single worst Flo broadcast in history.

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Maybe so, but in terms of all-time live broadcasts of DCI shows, I’d have to go with the 2013 TOC show in Buffalo.

If someone, anywhere in the world has saved a recording of that broadcast, please send it to me. I am in need of a good laugh.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Maybe so, but in terms of all-time live broadcasts of DCI shows, I’d have to go with the 2013 TOC show in Buffalo.

If someone, anywhere in the world has saved a recording of that broadcast, please send it to me. I am in need of a good laugh.

I’m laughing just thinking of it. Bwahaha 

Colts had the unenviable task of following the Bea...um, the Bluecoats, and they did themselves proud. Best Colts show I have seen. Looking forward to seeing it again.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

11 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Yep, but it will still never top the fan network stream from Buffalo.  

That was special.  Lol😂

I was at that show...I think I still have the picture of the set up from the both

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1