DCI World Championship Prelims - Thursday, August 8, 2019

The only thing that separates Spartans from the top half of World Class is intonation and ensemble sound, and that usually comes with age and experience. But it is clear that Spartans have a very talented teaching and design staff. If I am a corps looking to get real, Scouts I’m looking at you, go get this team. Because they know how to design a show.

That finishes off the Open Class corps. We are on intermission for 41 minutes and will resume with Seattle Cascades.

When I talk about designing shows that are fun, fun for the kids and fun for the fans, this is what I am talking about. This is Bluecoats light, and it works. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

2019 is the year I fell in love with Spartans.   😍

PLEASE KEEP HEADING THIS DIRECTION. 

If I was under 21, this is the kinda show I woulda NEED to march.  

The attitude of these kids is truly inspiring. They leave nothing on the sidelines, nothing.

• Like 2

So told the boss I'm working from home today. 

He asks whats up. I said 2 things chief. 

Its my Birthday but most importantly I have some shows to watch. He says really what do you mean and I told him Drum Corps. Turns out he marched Glassmen. Been working with him for a few months so not much time to get ,,,, to know each other. 

Funny he told me to enjoy and asked me how I was watching the shows. I told him about flo marching. He said he has not been up to date for years now. small world. 

Edited by E3D
  • Like 3