Will DCA be around in 5 years?

Will DCA be around in 5 years?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Will DCA be around in 5 years?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

I'm in PA now, and I sometimes wonder what the Amish have growing in all those farm fields!!! 😂

not that or the buggies would be decked out with more bling

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Keith Hall said:

Probably a one day event now. Prelims in morning (that everyone makes finals). Alumni Corps at 5 pm and Finals at 7PM and done by 10 PM.

still 2 days

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

not that or the buggies would be decked out with more bling

If PA ever legalizes recreational use, I can all but guarantee the Amish will be growing the stuff if it makes them money. (Unless they have a religious objection.)

The Amish will do anything legally to make money. LOL. Don't get me wrong.... the furniture and other handmade items they make, the crops and meats they produce, it's all high quality. But man.... they like their cash. 😆

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

only 12 corps too. all the Rochester groups gone, few from outside the NE..but LOL i have seen more online content from an inactive corps than i have several going to Rochester in a few weeks.

Heck... even when Statesmen were rolling along in 2010-11, paid attendance was down.  I'm almost 100 percent sure the top year in Rochester (at the soccer stadium) remains the first year.... 2006. 

1996 at the baseball park was nearly 10K, but who knows how many folks would have returned in '97 unless the bad seating setup was addressed.  Moot point since the show moved back to Allentown that year.

6 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

If PA ever legalizes recreational use, I can all but guarantee the Amish will be growing the stuff if it makes them money. (Unless they have a religious objection.)

The Amish will do anything legally to make money. LOL. Don't get me wrong.... the furniture and other handmade items they make, the crops and meats they produce, it's all high quality. But man.... they like their cash. 😆

and the hoard it. 

6 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Heck... even when Statesmen were rolling along in 2010-11, paid attendance was down.  I'm almost 100 percent sure the top year in Rochester (at the soccer stadium) remains the first year.... 2006. 

1996 at the baseball park was nearly 10K, but who knows how many folks would have returned in '97 unless the bad seating setup was addressed.  Moot point since the show moved back to Allentown that year.

yeah but 17 was still higher than either year in Williamsport

1 hour ago, dbriggs said:

was 17 first yr in Wmsport? how many didn't return after finding out the stadium faced the sun and, without railings and the bleacher rows so close together, was a deathtrap and didn't return?

2018 was the first of the two Williamsport years.

The downtown there was great. Perfect for the I&E stuff. The stadium... not so much. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

and the hoard it. 

Yep. And they pool it for big purchases.

Recently, an Amish man bought an auction property in our area. Paid nearly $2 million for it. In cash.