N.E. Brigand

Which is your favorite 1st place show of the decade?

Which is your favorite 1st place show of the decade?  

158 members have voted

  1. 1. What’s your favorite 1st place DCI show of the 2010s?

    • Babylon (Santa Clara Vanguard 2018)
      34
    • Between Angels and Demons (Cadets 2011)
      18
    • Cabaret Voltaire (Blue Devils 2012)
      4
    • Down Side Up (Bluecoats 2016)
      35
    • E=mc2 (Carolina Crown 2013)
      21
    • Felliniesque (Blue Devils 2014)
      28
    • Ghostlight (Blue Devils 2019)
      3
    • Ink (Blue Devils 2015)
      6
    • Metamorph (Blue Devils 2017)
      8
    • Through a Glass, Darkly (Blue Devils 2010)
      1


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

Given the time table for Bluecoats history I really don't think this show would have been the champion in another year which is the argument some posters are making.

I think i am the only one who said it. Feel free to call me out. But i have the courage of my own conviction, regardless of how unpopular it will be on this forum. But you are one of the classy ones on this site, so i always look forward to reading your thoughts. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I think i am the only one who said it. Feel free to call me out. But i have the courage of my own conviction, regardless of how unpopular it will be on this forum. But you are one of the classy ones on this site, so i always look forward to reading your thoughts. 

It's all good. I wasn't trying to call anyone out and I honestly thought I read it multiple times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would 2016 Bloo beat 2014 BD ???? I can’t decide my favorite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, onionhead said:

Would 2016 Bloo beat 2014 BD ???? I can’t decide my favorite.

Nope. 2016 Bloo was the dirtiest championship show of the decade. I think in a vacuum, tilt would've beaten it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, onionhead said:

Would 2016 Bloo beat 2014 BD ???? I can’t decide my favorite.

I love Bloo and boy do i respect those men and women from Canton. But no, DSU wouldn't come close to Felliniesque. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Nope. 2016 Bloo was the dirtiest championship show of the decade. I think in a vacuum, tilt would've beaten it. 

Promise tilt over achieved at finals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

I love Bloo and boy do i respect those men and women from Canton. But no, DSU wouldn't come close to Felliniesque. 

Only talking as my favorite

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

I love Bloo and boy do i respect those men and women from Canton. But no, DSU wouldn't come close to Felliniesque. 

The judges have had their say. This thread asks people for their *favorite* shows at this placement. But by all means, keep discussing the judges' opinions if you wish; I have no objection to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, onionhead said:

Only talking as my favorite

Gotcha. My bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

The judges have had their say. This thread asks people for their *favorite* shows at this placement. But by all means, keep discussing the judges' opinions if you wish; I have no objection to that.

Thanks for the response. Happy labor day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.