COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

Is Zack Jr still getting any attention except for fb and this thread? Zack Jr as GH reminds me of my sisters boxer she rescued. As long as he got attention he didn’t care if you were praising him or screaming at him. Had that same goofy boxer look no matter what, he just knew someone was talking to him 

• Like 1

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Is Zack Jr still getting any attention except for fb and this thread? Zack Jr as GH reminds me of my sisters boxer she rescued. As long as he got attention he didn’t care if you were praising him or screaming at him. Had that same goofy boxer look no matter what, he just knew someone was talking to him 

it's been a philosophy of JH forever. People who really know him know this. I'm not even saying it's good or bad or works or doesn't BUT I do know what motivates people like this, and he isn't the only one in the activity like this over the years..Just sayin

If you want someone like this gone, ignore them. Nothing else works it just feeds the individual oxygen.

4 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

it's been a philosophy of JH forever. People who really know him know this. I'm not even saying it's good or bad or works or doesn't BUT I do know what motivates people like this, and he isn't the only one in the activity like this over the years..Just sayin

If you want someone like this gone, ignore them. Nothing else works it just feeds the individual oxygen.

Only time near him was a good taste. Gettysburg Brass Band Festival show and Cadets and Crossmen were exhibition. Zack Jr gave the Cadets intro... and went on for over 5 minutes....  people around me were muttering “it’s not about you”. But of course they didn’t count. Fell sorry for corps members standing there waiting to premier their show.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Mind posting that here?

well, DCp has rules. wouldnt be good if a member of the admin team broke them. someone sent it to me. i thought i was reading someone else twitter feed

27 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Only time near him was a good taste. Gettysburg Brass Band Festival show and Cadets and Crossmen were exhibition. Zack Jr gave the Cadets intro... and went on for over 5 minutes....  people around me were muttering “it’s not about you”. But of course they didn’t count. Fell sorry for corps members standing there waiting to premier their show.

Why are you calling him Zack Jr.?

2 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

I don't think many of you haven't figured out that the more people talk about the man, the more fuel and attention he gets. The more people read or are still invested in his social media the more it feeds the beast.

Many think they know this man BUT if you truly did, I mean really know, You would know he feeds on the attention. You wanna hit him hard? IGNORE him in every fashion. He always believed with Cadets, " AS LONG AS THEY TALK< YOURE STILL RELEVANT " Well those who feel the need to follow him, quote him, give opinion you're just feeding him.

The case needs to be followed but there's one way to drive the guy nuts, IGNORE HIM. He doesn't care if anyone says bad things, good things , true things or not, His rants are only attention getters and IMO you're just giving him just what he wants.

honestly...feed the beast. the more he typed the more he ####s himself

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Continental said:

Why are you calling him Zack Jr.?

Oops two post or so before where you quoted. Sisters rescued boxer who was so starved for attention he didn’t care if you praised or screamed at him. Just as long as he got attention. Boxers are lovable but stubborn as hell. Half of which describes you know who...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

7 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Oops two post or so before where you quoted. Sisters rescued boxer who was so starved for attention he didn’t care if you praised or screamed at him. Just as long as he got attention. Boxers are lovable but stubborn as hell. Half of which describes you know who...

Ah...got it!

Thanks for the clarification!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

honestly...feed the beast. the more he typed the more he ####s himself

He likes when people obsess over him. It's who and what he is. What some may think it does, never has. It's a very common sickness. Haven't we  seen alot of this OUTSIDE the activity. There's several clinical names for this

Edited by GUARDLING

16 minutes ago, Continental said:

Ah...got it!

Thanks for the clarification!

I forgot... the dog had a two word name...

second word was Zack.... first word was NO!!! Well he heard it enough he probably thought it was his name.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1