DCI Rules Congress Question

3 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

First - let me set the stage:

Remember back when they first started talking about amplification in the early 00's?  IDK if the main message board at the time was DCP or RAMD.  Anyway, it was at the same time the SF Renegades existed, & one of their directors, (drumlaw80) was at the meeting & provided an independent reporting of what actually went down in the discussion rooms.

OK - so there is historical precedent.  Now, is there anyone on DCP who can attend & provide a version of events that has not been filtered through the DCI publicity office?

Can’t let the truth get in the way of a good Dan Potter BS story. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

In other words, the way to get the dirt is to know who wants to share it.

Just to be clear, are you talking about "dirt" being actual, factual information from someone familiar, or actual dirt from keyboard experts, mind-readers, and vaticinators?

Because there's very little of the former and whole lots of the latter right here on The Planet!

I think it was Mike Boo back in the 990-days who said "DCP: Come for the crazy conspiracies and stay for the intelligent discussion", or something of the sort.  I always thought that was a good description of the place.

4 minutes ago, garfield said:

Just to be clear, are you talking about "dirt" being actual, factual information from someone familiar

Yes, by "the dirt" I meant "the scoop" or "the goods" or, as the kids apparently say, "the tea".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Yes, by "the dirt" I meant "the scoop" or "the goods" or, as the kids apparently say, "the tea".

i'm sure i'll be contacted from the room

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'm sure i'll be contacted from the room

• Haha 1