Boston Crusaders 2021

I actually think the 18 number for the front ensemble is legit. Every member was playing their instrument and nobody seemed to be doubling up on a part. I also believe that guard number is real and in a bit of a surprise (to me at least) that section now includes a couple Blue Devils.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, craiga said:

that section now includes a couple Blue Devils.  

Ex BD right?  In recent years, Boston has had many Pride of Cincinnati WGI members, so maybe these guard members from BD were also in POC.

Edited by Ghost

12 hours ago, craiga said:

There are no penalties for this season. Yesterday, I counted 80 brass, 19 battery, 18 front ensemble, 4 drum major/conductors, and 58 guard, for a total or 179, but I do not know if they plan to field this many. There didn't seem to be anyone without their own spot.

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

The above picture does show 18 pit, but only 72 brass.

3 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Does it really matter? No!

Not really B, but what does matter is Craiga didn't get one of your "does it really matter" comments.  Just saying.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ghost said:

Not really B, but what does matter is Craiga didn't get one of your "does it really matter" comments.  Just saying.

You can't be serious.

14 hours ago, craiga said:

You can't be serious.

Yes I was Craiga.   To me, if post mentioning a different number of brass in the photo falls under does it really matter to Barneveld, then again to me, the post of section numbers shouldn't matter also to Barneveld.

• Confused 1