A Show or a Convention?

Out where I'm located with the exception of campus and medical center masks are not used. Very rare to see mask used. During rehearsals masks are only worn when checking in and getting a temperature check. After that we do rehearsal freely. We were told on March 1st we will no longer do temp check and masks. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Continental said:

Our restaurants have been closed since October 1st.  We would welcome the ability to go there with the Plexiglas partitions.

Have distancing spacing in restaurants here (about every other table used). Wait staff in masks and request you mask going to and from tables. Have dined in twice with friends but only took mask off while eating as small circular table and seated elbow to elbow. 
Just me anymore so would normally eat out every few nights. But favorite places are either in a 1960s strip mall (lost count how many businesses have had those 2 locations) or a Mexican place in a former Mr Donut (seriously). Who knows about air circulation. So order to go and leave a nice tip for the workers.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

Out where I'm located with the exception of campus and medical center masks are not used. Very rare to see mask used. During rehearsals masks are only worn when checking in and getting a temperature check. After that we do rehearsal freely. We were told on March 1st we will no longer do temp check and masks. 

I didn't know that Narnia had not implemented masks yet. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

We’ve had anywhere from 3400+ to 1800+ cases a day the past week. Seem to be hovering around the 2k mark for a while. Hopefully this will go down and can consider no mask in businesses. 

Just now, Poppycock said:

No more face diapers! Yea 

Never heard the term before but it does define these things. I get the feeling it was all for show when people wear them into a restaurant and then take them off. 

The Gym previously had masks on to walk in and then when people were in the locker room they were off. No outbreaks or as the old folks say super spreader events took place there. 

Virtual camp upcoming but no words if we have to wear a mask for the virtual camp or not. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

We’ve had anywhere from 3400+ to 1800+ cases a day the past week. Seem to be hovering around the 2k mark for a while. Hopefully this will go down and can consider no mask in businesses. 

Pretty much everything open where I am, BUT you can not enter ANYWHERE or will be asked to leave if a no mask is your choice

Edited by GUARDLING