What will corps do at the shows?

15 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

I will bet that after we have completed our "15 months to slow the spread", we will have a different outlook on things.

Now, does anyone have more news on what corps will be performing at the 2021 shows?

stuff most havent announced yet

14 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

A problem with the current covid situation & response is that it has been politicized.  And politics ruins everything it touches.

I really hope that somewhere an accurate, comprehensive, non-politicalized data set of all things covid exists.  CDC should be doing this; my understanding is that Johns Hopkins is as well.  And after covid cases reduce to some low, steady level, some competent, apolitical epidemiologists can look at the data & see (1) what really happened, & (2) what can we learn so as to do better when the next epidemic hits.

preach on every word

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Continental said:

Janet Jackson, Rick Astley and Donny and Marie.  

well ####. now i'm never gonna give you up

13 hours ago, Continental said:

I find it interesting that certain people like to reflect on how wrong scientists and other authorities were with regard to the pandemic as it was unfolding, as if they somehow purposely mislead the public.   People demand answers and if others are wrong, they love to criticize in some sort of a higher-than-mighty position as newer facts are revealed.

Someone recently commented about the virus on surface areas and how wrong the initial guidelines were.  No allowance for revised scientific study to confirm that there was really little chance of transmission.  Just that they were "Wrong!" and it's bad that they were.

Maybe people would be best advised to pick up a copy of "Pandemic for Dummies" at the local bookstore. 

As for posting a Bill Maher video with his usual smug, pompous attitude, I ask only that prior shows be viewed when he was also on the alarm bandwagon.  Oh how quickly the public always forgets. 

well i forgot he still had a show

11 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

In before the close... 

As if?  There has been an admission to purposely misleading the public regarding the believed effectiveness of masks early in the pandemic, out of concern for supplies that front-line healthcare workers needed.

Scientists are not the problem.  The problem is when people try to transform science into authority, in denial of the possibility that our science might not know all the answers just yet.

So any news about which 2021 events will be webcast?

yes, the ones Flo hasn't announced yet

11 hours ago, Lance said:

What will corps do at the shows?

stuff we'll find out about closer to the time

10 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Back on topic:  A corps may have played this in the past, but I'd love to hear an incredible hornline play "Foreplay" by Boston.  (0:00 - 1:55) 🤔 Has this been performed in the past?

that'd be cool. i loved what Crown did with Van Halens Eruption

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Can someone who speaks 'Pennsylvanian' translate this for me? 

I'm not sure if he agrees or disagrees with what I said.

Agrees... and we live in the same county.... and go to same church for the “preaching” 😆

And couple of blocks away from each other, but not at same time 🥵😈

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

that'd be cool. i loved what Crown did with Van Halens Eruption

Yes!  I'd love the 'Boston' intro revamped for todays instrumentation using the electronics & the keyboard sub-lows.  Think it would lay well for today's effects & is it called 'bass goo"?  

On another note, I ordered my tickets for the Indy celebration & I really hope I get my 'blast zone' request between the 40s.  If not, I'll spend my time at Military Park.  I've got to get out of the house before my wife & I start wrestling.  She'd probably win...  #MarchOn

:babies::thumbup: