Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

3 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

So what do we think after watching BD?

Honestly as unmemorable a BD show I've seen with far more performance problems than I'm used to seeing.  And I really really wanted to love Moon River but it just wasn't working.  At least not yet.  But they're who they are and they will  keep writing and writing until it all seems like genius.   However...the door is ajar.

Edited by karuna
  • Like 2

Just now, karuna said:

Honestly as unmemorable a BD show I've seen with far more performance problems than I'm used to seeing.  And I really really wanted to love Moon River but it just wasn't working.  At least not yet.

Agreed. People seem to have some BD blinders on right now. Definitely one of their more forgettable shows in a while. I usually love their ballads and this one just isn’t doing it for me. Crown has a decent chance at first tonight, biased opinion of course

• Like 1

Crown having thrown down the way they did, and going on 3rd I think will make them stand out. By how much is the question.

14 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

So what do we think after watching BD?

Boring and I'm a BD fan, but Crowns been getting my monies for a while and my ancestors are from carolina, and they are going to get more when I go to NightBeat. 

BD use to have a interesting shows every year, now every show seems like a repeat. Same choreography,etc Nothing interesting.  They are great though. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Agreed. People seem to have some BD blinders on right now. Definitely one of their more forgettable shows in a while. I usually love their ballads and this one just isn’t doing it for me. Crown has a decent chance at first tonight, biased opinion of course

BD guard was rough .. really rough and VP was rough in the early to mid. I don’t know perc .. sounded good to me. I think there is that small crack .. and maybe Crown brought enough. I’m not seeing it elsewhere. BAC was flatter than usual but they looked good still.

Probably a GE jump tonight for Crown. 

• Like 1