July 2nd - Drums on Parade ... Madison, Wisconsin

Colts look like they're aiming to be in the fight for finals.  

Talk of Madison being improved and maybe in that mix too so that's the scoreline to watch from this one.

• Like 3

When everyone returns for Colts (which will be very soon), they are going to be a SERIOUS problem!!! (In a very, very good way!!!)

• Like 3

Colts are jonsin for a top 12

nice show

• Like 3

I'm no predictor, but I think we have a good possible candidate to replace Crossmen in finals should they not make it.

• Like 3

That Colts show is really enjoyable, and I'm pleasantly surprised with the balance and clarity in the hornline (even with what looks like ~10 holes). I certainly wouldn't mind seeing them return to finals this year, but I have a feeling they may need some visual rewrites to make that happen.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

You don't see too many color guards who smile a lot in the show anymore. I like that. 

I'm so glad I wasn't allowed to smile when I marched.  It seems so much harder to smile than not.  

1 minute ago, Mikah said:

I'm so glad I wasn't allowed to smile when I marched.  It seems so much harder to smile than not.  

it turns into a plastered chessire like smile, almost scary

Edited by awunderlich
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mikah said:

It sure is for me. I think of myself as a fairly even tempered person. I just stay pis*sed off all the time. 

As with Phantom and others, Colts are fighting COVID as well. Most should be back by home show in Dubuque.

• Like 3