July 3rd - "The Beanpot" - Manning Field, Lynn, Massachusetts

11 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Oh geez, this won't end well. 

Right? Says the people who beat Crown once and were calling for the demise of the organization. 🤣

Edited by Incognito365

7 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

Well they were thinking about calling it Devil's hornline, but uhh that one was already taken

pretty sure THEY didn't "name it" it was coined by some kid who posted a bunch of lot videos on YouTube - just saying - but don't let reality get in the way of having an ax to grind. Never seen it used by the organization...

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

pretty sure THEY didn't "name it" it was coined by some kid who posted a bunch of lot videos on YouTube - just saying - but don't let reality get in the way of having an ax to grind. Never seen it used by the organization...

Oh absolutely, I was just mocking how offended people are about hyping up a corps they like. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Mr. Stain, you are missing my point entirely. I have no issues with the God's Hornline  supporters predicting another Ott.  There is a good chance they will get one at some point, and you will note that I have NEVER criticized Crown.

But let Boston Crusaders supporters predict a top 3 finish, and those predictions are met with derisive comments such as "I wanna smoke what they're smoking ".

I am a huge fan of Crown and their hornline, I know you’re not saying this as a whole blanket statement, but I’ve consistently been very hopeful and positive about Boston and their season prospects, they ooze of the underdog, the counted out dog that I enjoy rooting for, I wish them all the success they’re able to attain this season, we’ll see where they end up👀

1 minute ago, Boss Anova said:

I never heard of this . Not once. From anyone . As such , won’t further reply to such bogus claims 

Okay. Cool. 

Presenting....GOD'S HORNLINE

They are just so full of themselves.....LOL

Edited by Liahona

15 minutes ago, Liahona said:

They are just so full of themselves.....LOL

yup ZERO of it from Crown itself, from a bunch of fanboys

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

58 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

Oh just stop it going back with your Way Back Time Machine with this . If we do this the Boston Crusaders have won more national titles in world class division championship competitions since both corps inceptions than has Carolina Crown . It’s silly to do this , imo. comparing scores even within a season is silly as head to head competition is what matters . Carolina Crown refuses to travel to the “northeast “ to compete with corps there these days now . Boston goes wherever they can for the opportunity to compete with the best . They went to Crown’s home show in 2019 ( and topped them there ) . They will go there again in 5 days too . The Crusaders are not a regional Drum Corps and as such relishes competing out of region .. anywhere . Always have too . Hopefully Carolina Crown will return to the NY/NJ/ N.E. region ( and maybe out west ) next season and beyond . Not much nobility in attempting to want to win a national title by attempting to do so principally as a regional Drum Corps , imo 

What does it matter if crown goes to the NE or not? If they win in Indy, that’s all that matters. Have you forgotten that regional corps were the NORM? No one seemed to have an issue with it back then 

• Like 1

One of those “fanboy” channels features BD more than Crown on it, on a channel that has nearly half a million subscribers on YouTube, I’m not gonna roll my eyes on the “God’s hornline” title card when the more important aspect of what they’re doing is displaying the talent that drum corps and DCI. The top video has 1 million views!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1