Tuesday, July 5th - MidCal Champions Showcase - Fresno, California

I really do hope this show grow on me.  SCV does have some nice moments.  I am just not sold yet,  Ohm I love their bass cadence though!  Classic SCV

• Like 1

Just now, Lance said:

is it just blue purple and white for colors in this show? 

Is there a chance the final two minutes will be an explosion of colors?!?!

• Like 2

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Say what you want about SCV's show this summer, but that music ensemble is spectacular. Percussion and brass really sound great tonight. Hoping to see more color with this show.  I just can't get into the visuals yet. And I don't get this ending. Is this show still not finished or are they ending with the percussion feature? 

They didn't perform the closer tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Say what you want about SCV's show this summer, but that music ensemble is spectacular. Percussion and brass really sound great tonight. Hoping to see more color with this show.  I just can't get into the visuals yet. And I don't get this ending. Is this show still not finished or are they ending with the percussion feature? 

Hahah literally posted the same thought at the same time.

• Like 2

Just now, Cop said:

Is there a chance the final two minutes will be an explosion of colors?!?!

if "finding nirvana" is about finding a grunge band with a lead singer who met a tragic end, then maybe black will be predominant in the closer?

but if we're talking about finding an elevated state of consciousness, i'm hoping for something besides more purple. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, jmc5682 said:

You know pants are not fitting correctly when I can tell whether a guy has foreskin or not.  Come on, can't they get these usgly costumes to at least fit nicely!  SCV is killing me.

legit choked on my beer

• Haha 3

I can't honestly judge this show until I see it complete (or at least some form of a true closer.) It's somewhat dissapointing given that its been 12 days since the season opening show, but I guess something has happened to delay

• Like 2

If no closer in place after July4th, you get 2 pt penalty! I predict it’s a New rule in 2023 and it’s proposed by the Mandarins so they take advantage of this next season and pass scv 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4