Wednesday, July 6th ... "Summer Music Games in Cincinnati" ... Dwire Field at Alumni Stadium ... Mason, OHIO

33 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

I see the Crossmen are doing the Encore.

So, do they the show and encore  in a different order ?

I don't know how they keep all that straight. Is the show title Pulp Fiction or something? 

...and I'm off to Kings Island -er Mason, OH for the show!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Thanks, Terri!

I'm just going to get in the car and hope for the best. I can always go to Microcenter for some computer parts, plus there's this abandoned mall in Cincy with an arcade. I could always head over there and go ghost hunting or something silly.

I think microcenter is always worth a trip. Just don't forget your Bawls. 

3 hours ago, g00fyg00ber said:

Grabbing some Culver's on our way in. Listened to Bones source music on my run tonight, will try to listen to Bloo's on the trip there. May try to do some live updates and pics tonight if I remember to!

Yaaaay!  Please give a report on Music City.  I'd really appreciate it - thanks!

5 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Thanks, Terri!

I'm just going to get in the car and hope for the best. I can always go to Microcenter for some computer parts, plus there's this abandoned mall in Cincy with an arcade. I could always head over there and go ghost hunting or something silly.

Music City No. 1 Fan here, hoping you will give us a report on their performance tonight.  Thanks!