Show replay on Flo Sports

Just now, greg_orangecounty said:

First year subscriber and I went in not expecting it to work as well as Netflix for replays.  Because of that I'm very happy with it and have watched more Drum Corps than ever.

It’s been acceptable in most cases but they ended the rebroadcast before Blue Devils yesterday.  Not good. 

• Like 2

This may sound scandalous, but I find the YOUTUBE, next day downloads superior to the inconsistency of the FLO rebroadcasts..At the very least, I see and hear the WHOLE show and in many cases, the sound is better..Kudos to those brave law breakers who give us alternative media...peace

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well you know I thought "on demand", which is one of the things that they are marketing, is actually "on demand" not sort of but maybe not "on demand".

☠️

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Edward Catanzaro said:

Well you know I thought "on demand", which is one of the things that they are marketing, is actually "on demand" not sort of but maybe not "on demand".

☠️

It’s “on demand” if you’re on their exact schedule and you’re okay with not seeing the winner of the show. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Contemplating renewing for Flo's  live & rebroadcast.  It looks like another "#### show" website.  There's not enough info on their events.  

ARE THE TIMES LISTED ALL ET OR ARE THEY THE LOCAL SHOW TIMES?  

IS THE LISTED REBROADCAST TIMES OF 11:00AM ET?

I'm thinking more detailed info maybe available after you have an account & login?  I'm more interested in the rebroadcast tomorrow morning as I skip the 11am Mass... 😁😇  

I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK ME OFF THE LEDGE...

8 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Contemplating renewing for Flo's  live & rebroadcast.  It looks like another "#### show" website.  There's not enough info on their events.  

I'm thinking more detailed info maybe available after you have an account & login?  I'm more interested in the rebroadcast tomorrow morning as I skip the 11am Mass... 😁😇  

My experience is that the show times are local to your time. The rebroadcasts are 11am central. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Don’t do it.  You have your whole life ahead of you. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Thanks; I did find the shows listed across the top have CDT listed but no time zone listed on the events page.    

That website is something else. 

• Like 1