TOP THREE MEDALISTS.

8 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

So we agree In-N-Out is overrated. I'm a white castle man myself. 

Back when I was a student at Ball State, the opened a new White Castle down in the way to Anderson and had an opening day special where they were giving a free burger to anyone who came by. I heard they gave out over 8000 burgers that day. You realize that’s almost ONE WHOLE POUND of beef? Wow!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Back when I was a student at Ball State, the opened a new White Castle down in the way to Anderson and had an opening day special where they were giving a free burger to anyone who came by. I heard they gave out over 8000 burgers that day. You realize that’s almost ONE WHOLE POUND of beef? Wow!

I don’t miss those at all.  Is that even meat?   I’m pretty picky about food.  I haven’t eaten fast food besides Culver’s (and In-and-Out when DCI was in California in 07) in about twenty years. 

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t miss those at all.  Is that even meat?   I’m pretty picky about food.  I haven’t eaten fast food besides Culver’s (and In-and-Out when DCI was in California in 07) in about twenty years. 

That joke was de riguer at least as far back as 1989, probably before, at Ball State.  A comedy staple usually followed by a crack on Awful Waffle (House) making their waffles from sawdust or eating the cheese stuck to the Pizza King box because it was better than the pizza. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Did you ever have Culver’s?  To me, it’s just about as good as In-and-Out. 

Actually Ms. Terri I have not. But me and the wife will try it next month when we get to Indy. 

• Like 2

Also, were they meat?  Probable.

Were they beef. Very unlikely. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

That joke was de riguer at least as far back as 1989, probably before, at Ball State.  A comedy staple usually followed by a crack on Awful Waffle (House) making their waffles from sawdust or eating the cheese stuck to the Pizza King box because it was better than the pizza. 

When I marched, they dropped us off at a bunch of restaurants and my group ended up at Waffle House.  I saw a giant cockroach walking across the hot grill.  They really are indestructible. I still ate the food.  My standards were considerably lower back then.  Plus, I was poor.  😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1