Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

The shows I love in drum corps tell a story.....and BAC tells this one VERY well. I really hope they medal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Boston’s ballads aren’t really their strong suit, in my opinion. There are a few exceptions like Time To Say Goodbye in 2000, Bring Him Home in 2011, and Wicked Game in 2017, but most of them have been pretty forgettable to me.

The ballad for Animal Farm is still one I go back to listen to.  It was haunting.  Poor Boxer.

• Like 5

Still think this is a bit of a weird show. Not sure what the show is about and the ending is just there. They went for the SCV tree and just didn’t get there. This show feels like there is a lot going on that doesn’t involve music.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Boston’s ballads aren’t really their strong suit, in my opinion. There are a few exceptions like Time To Say Goodbye in 2000, Bring Him Home in 2011, and Wicked Game in 2017, but most of them have been pretty forgettable to me.

May be my favorite ballot of all time.

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 1

Just now, ContraFart said:

The shows I love in drum corps tell a story.....and BAC tells this one VERY well. I really hope they medal.

What is the story?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If Mozart was alive, that hit at the end would’ve blown the wig right off his head

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

The ballad for Animal Farm is still one I go back to listen to.  It was haunting.  Poor Boxer.

Agreed... that whole program was just fantastic  👏 

• Like 2