Hating corps?

21 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I am never the one to do tough guy internet talk, but if someone spit on me or at me, I am going to prison, because something really bad is going to happen.

To me spitting is the worse thing you can do. I am African American, I would rather be called the "N" word than spit on/at. Just my feelings. 

spit-fighting.gif

24 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I am never the one to do tough guy internet talk, but if someone spit on me or at me, I am going to prison, because something really bad is going to happen.

To me spitting is the worse thing you can do. I am African American, I would rather be called the "N" word than spit on/at. Just my feelings. 

Chief, I sincerely hope that for the rest of your life, you don't ever experience either behavior.  Same goes for your son. Best wishes,  Craig.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, craiga said:

Chief, I sincerely hope that for the rest of your life, you don't ever experience either behavior.  Same goes for your son. Best wishes,  Craig.

Thank you brother. I hope NO ONE experiences that. While thankfully I have never been spit on, the N word I am used to it. Honestly it doesn't even bother me anymore. 

Couple years ago I had just left the base and was still in uniform, headed home, stopped to get gas, a woman who was pumping gas as well, walked up to me and said it was a disgrace that "N" word are allowed to serve in her country's military, and we should all be packed up in a box and sent back to Africa where we came from. Then she got in her car and drove away. Despite what she said, you know what bothered me the most? She had two kids in the car with the windows rolled down that heard every word she said. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Thank you brother. I hope NO ONE experiences that. While thankfully I have never been spit on, the N word I am used to it. Honestly it doesn't even bother me anymore. 

Couple years ago I had just left the base and was still in uniform, headed home, stopped to get gas, a woman who was pumping gas as well, walked up to me and said it was a disgrace that "N" word are allowed to serve in her country's military, and we should all be packed up in a box and sent back to Africa where we came from. Then she got in her car and drove away. Despite what she said, you know what bothered me the most? She had two kids in the car with the windows rolled down that heard every word she said. 

Good Lord who says such things. 🤦‍♀️  Sometimes, it’s embarrassing to be a member of the human race. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Good Lord who says such things. 🤦‍♀️  Sometimes, it’s embarrassing to be a member of the human race. 

I wish I could tell you I gave her a piece of my mind, but that would be lie. I said nothing. I was in shock and kinda surprised. Looking back on it, I should have grabbed my phone and made her famous on the internet by exposing her. 

I felt worse for her kids than myself. If she is comfortable enough to say that my face in my public, what is she saying behind closed doors in her home. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JohnDF said:

There's no winning with those people.

We can hope that society did a better job at shaping her kids than she did.

Very true brother. I hope and pray you are right.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. 

Let's get back on topic. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I wish I could tell you I gave her a piece of my mind, but that would be lie. I said nothing. I was in shock and kinda surprised. Looking back on it, I should have grabbed my phone and made her famous on the internet by exposing her. 

I felt worse for her kids than myself. If she is comfortable enough to say that my face in my public, what is she saying behind closed doors in her home. 

((((Hugs)))) I often have to remind myself that almost all people are good. The bad ones are really noisy, though. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

It's the same thing as someone saying they hate the Dallas Cowboys. They don't hate them, they just dislike their team losing. 

• Thanks 1