Tuesday, July 26th ... “DCI McKinney” … McKinney ISD Stadium McKinney, TEXAS Tuesday, July 26th.. 8:00 PM CT

“DCI McKinney” McKinney ISD Stadium   McKinney, TEXAS   Tuesday, July 26th.. 8:00 PM CT

Mostly sunny. Continued hot. High 102F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
………..“Projected” weather    
              8:00 PM CT   Partly Cloudy   97F Temp   99F Heat index    0% chance of rain     .0 in     30% humidity     11 MPH .. SSE
                                           Tuesday, July 26   7:30 AM ET     ALT FORECAST        RADAR

McKinney ISD Stadium       LOCATION/MAP
4201 Hardin Blvd
McKinney, Texas 75070
DCI Tickets   

Tuesday, July 26
Competition START:
  9:00 PM ...  Eastern ...      New York ... Atlanta
 8:00 PM ...  CENTRAL Chicago   McKinney, TEXAS Houston
  7:00 PM ...  Mountain ...   Denver
  6:00 AM ...  Pacific ...       LA
SCORES Announced:
11:17 PM ...  Eastern ...   New York ... Atlanta
10:17 PM ...  CENTRAL ..Chicago   McKinney, TEXAS Houston
  9:17 PM ...  Mountain ...Denver
  8:17 PM ...  Pacific ...    LA

United States Time Zone Map

LINE UP:
All times CT and subject to change
  8:00 PM … Welcome & National Anthem
  8:10 PM … Genesis – Austin, TX      
  8:27 PM … Phantom Regiment – Rockford, IL            
  8:44 PM … Colts – Dubuque, IA                     
  9:01 PM … … Intermission …    
  9:18 PM … Blue Stars – La Crosse, WI
  9:35 PM … Santa Clara Vanguard – Santa Clara, CA
  9:52 PM … Carolina Crown – Fort Mill, SC
10:17 PM … Scores Announced             

FloMarching                       
Wednesday
     July 27             7:00 PM CT          DCI Southern Mississippi                                 Hattiesburg, MS
Wednesday
     July 27             7:30 PM CT          DCI Little Rock                                                Little Rock, AR
Friday                   July 29             7:00 PM CT         
The Masters of the Summer Music Games        Murfreesboro, TN
Saturday               July 30             5:00 PM ET         
DCI Southeastern Championship                       Atlanta, GA
Sunday                 July 31             6:00 PM ET         
NightBEAT                                                      Winston-Salem, NC           

RECAPS
7/25   DCI Mesquite                          Mesquite, TX                      Courtesy of   DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox
7/25   DCI Corpus Christi                  Corpus Christi, TX               Courtesy of   DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox    
7/24   Diablo Valley Classic              Union City, CA                    Courtesy of   
DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox 
7/24   DCI New Hampshire                Nashua, NH                        Courtesy of   
DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox
7/23   DCI San Antonio                     San Antonio, TX                  Courtesy of   DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox 
7/19   DCI Broken Arrow                    Broken Arrow, OK               Courtesy of 
DCI                  Courtesy of  From the Pressbox

• Thanks 4

No Flo? I guess we could complain about all the things they would have messed up had they been broadcasting. 🙂

Seriously, other than a few camera choices and that audio popping last night, things have been pretty good for Flo and me. Knock wood!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Will scv be closer to BS or Crown? How will Colts do going after Phantom? Can Genesis break 70?

Hopefully this show gets the judges that having been pushing groups up 2+ points each show 😂

Depends on what caption J. Missing is judging. 

• Haha 1

My only live show this year. Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

How will Colts do going after Phantom?

This is a great question! Colts have been bringing it all season! As long as they stay focused and continue executing, they’ll be just fine!

I think SCV will close the gap to Crown to about 1.25 (currently 1.675). BStars will be still 3.5-4 points back.  PR could make up some ground on BStars, but Colts will stay comfortably behind them.  And Genesis will also perform...  The cool thing about performing first, even though you're probably lower tier corps competitively, is that you're the first corps many in the audience will have ever seen live.  I still remember my first live corps show.  1991 Marauders at DCI South in Birmingham.  Several of the big names were at that show, but I was so excited to see Marauders I used up half the film in my disposable Kodak camera on them... (And may have gotten 1 picture each of Cavies, Regiment, and Star at that show...)

Edited by Reed
  • Like 3

I wish this one was on the Flo.

• Like 1