Friday, July 29th “The Masters of Summer Music Games” … Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TENNESSEE

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

After a long delay a very energized performance by the Cavaliers. Consensus is that there’s no visual WOW moment. Too much goo too! 

Cavies are late bloomers sometimes

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MUtrumpet said:

Love that performance from the Cavies. Personally, I like this show better visually without the tarps. 

I agree. Watching it in person a last week and you can't even tell what the tarps are from the stands.  The stadium lights glare off of them so bad it just loses any effect at all!  The ones in the end zones are just distraction and make no sense with the show.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I know I’m a Cavsliers homer…but I feel good about the rest of this season. Ain’t no quit in them. 

Be a Cavaliers homer.  Why not?

Cavies could’ve had more to play with conceptually if they leaned into the self-referential stuff - like the shave and a haircut portion.

Take parts of your past shows and morph them. That little brass jam could’ve referenced ‘03, a new take on the diamond cutters, the samurai weave, the bending snake, etc

• Like 1