Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

#### just got real!!!! 

• Like 4

What a complete judging panel sh|t show. If you’ve looked at the recap, it’s all over the board with way too many perf over rep. Rickart being the only sensible one. I’m honestly embarrassed for some of these judges who have no problem attaching their name, and reputation, to their publicly opinionated score.

I no longer have faith in judging qualifications. Naivety or ego?   

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, cfirwin3 said:

Just a quick glance, but this recap sheet looks more like reality over the Murfreesboro edition.

Boston is making a real case here.

I will address this.  I was at both shows... Murphy was tame in comparison.. I felt like it was two shows literally weeks apart... I mean so many corps brought the goods tonight... 

Boston was fire tonight.. Flo does it zero justice IMO

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Cadet Guardy said:

What a complete judging panel sh|t show. If you’ve looked at the recap, it’s all over the board with way too many perf over rep. Rickart being the only sensible one. I’m honestly embarrassed for some of these judges who have no problem attaching their name, and reputation, to their publicly opinionated score.

I no longer have faith in judging qualifications. Naivety or ego?   

I wouldn't go this far but I definitely did several double takes before giving up. I think tomorrow will make things more clear.

20220730_224437

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Is he? Could've sworn I saw a horn player roll in and set the horn down to pick up the keytar.

(Unless you're noting that keytar should count as part of the percussion, which, no arguments.)

I consider him part of the pit, but look, the brass judge had them 5th, so either way butts are getting kicked!  

20220730_224519

• Like 2

20220730_224550

• Like 1