Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

By not dropping rifle tosses that are exposed. Just my 2 cents!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phantom56 said:

BAC clearly has that one special show this year. The judges at Indy finals will reward it. If BAC wins, it will generate the same reaction from the crowd as 2008  Spartacus. 

Personally don’t think any show this year is really that “special” but it is certainly the best show that BAC has put out ever so that makes it special for them in its own right. The judges will do what they do in Indy. At the end of the day, whatever show wins will be deserving of the title. Good stuff happening from top to bottom 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

WTF? BD and Boston are killing me this year. What A Wonderful Word is my most favorite song and it destroys me like Moon River for some reason. Get very emotional when I hear these two songs.

That brass swell into that mello sustain is something I always look forward to when they’re approaching the very familiar tune that we all know, it’s the first time in that show that they really GUN IT in the brass and it’s…super effective!!

Edited by Vidal28Rdg
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ftwdrummer said:

GE 2 is music. In this case I think it's Chris Hestin, who's also the chief judge for WGI percussion. So, drum guy (though a quick Google indicates he primarily judges GE on the DCI circuit).

Got it. 

Crown first in GE music, trailed by  Bloo and BD, isn’t so strange to me! They had a good night. BAC 4th is more of a headscratcher to me, but someone’s got to be fourth.