Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

Just now, Ashontheinternet said:

as a person who has had parents of friends pass away from Covid, i am respectfully going to ask you to reconsider this. it is a real and dangerous disease that can have lasting effects on the human body. while it is rare for that to occur, it is best to minimize those chances by having sick members sit out a show or two. 

I was at a Covid funeral on Sunday, 46 y/o male, father of 2, his 8 y/o boy gave an incredible speech - I balled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 12

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Are Crossmen still switching the show around or have they settled into one format? I’m kind of confused. 

One person told me that they settled on 1-2-3-4, but I don't know that I've heard that verified anywhere. The last two times I've watched them on Flo it's been 1-2-3-4.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

They tested positive. More testing more positives. It’s not like they’re laying in the hospital on respirators. It’s like a cold. But I’ll leave it to the Covid enthusiast and say no more. 

You say a lot of great things and a lot of questionable things, but when it comes to Covid, for the 3rd or 4th time this season so far... 🙄

Just don't comment on this subject anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Are Crossmen still switching the show around or have they settled into one format? I’m kind of confused. 

For both regionals they’d done 1,2,3,4,  But they did another sequence between once i think?  

I suspect they’re staying 1, 2, 3, 4 for the big shows at least if not for all at this point.   The interchangeable movements was a neat idea but it wasn’t working. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

its the thought process and how he explains things.  Every member should hear his comments.

Have heard plenty of his tapes in indoor and fall.  Always a lot of information...

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

For both regionals they’d done 1,2,3,4,  But they did another sequence between once i think?  

I suspect they’re staying 1, 2, 3, 4 for the big shows at least if not for all at this point.   The interchangeable movements was a neat idea but it wasn’t working. 

I personally would continue to do this.  Establish a comfort level for the performers and the judges.  But what do I know? 

• Like 1

I wish they’d fix that circle move….[still]

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1