Finals... Colts, Troopers or both.

2022 Blue Knights reminds me a bit of 2012 and “Avian.” At Allentown many wrote them off but they made finals. This season has been similar for them. Crossmen are maybe yes, maybe no regarding finals, but that’s not a new situation for them.

Right now I think we will see Colts in finals with Bk falling. Regarding Troopers, I think Crossmen are about as good as they are going to be. Though time is limited, Troopers still have nuances they can build on and they could surge. 

Right now I am comfortable saying it will be Colts and Troopers. The spread between Troopers and BK is significant, but with three days of work and momentum on their side, it could happen for Troopers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tim K said:

The spread between Troopers and BK is significant, but with three days of work and momentum on their side, it could happen for Troopers.

The Troopers beat the Blue Knights  by nearly a point (.8) at Allentown...but were almost a full point behind them last night. That's a nearly 2 point swing in one night. Did I miss something like penalties on either night that would account for that change in placement?

21 hours ago, Granny Smith said:

The Troopers beat the Blue Knights  by nearly a point (.8) at Allentown...but were almost a full point behind them last night. That's a nearly 2 point swing in one night. Did I miss something like penalties on either night that would account for that change in placement?

I’ve seen Troopers live twice this year in Glassboro and Allentown. The difference between the two shows was amazing. Glassboro was good but Allentown was on fire. After Glassboro I’m not sure I would have predicted a finals spot but my mind was changed after Allentown, especially where the shows of BK and Crossmen in Allentown were about the same as they were a few nights earlier in Glassboro. I think what we’re seeing with Troopers is a surge and what we may be seeing with BK and perhaps Crossmen is a plateau. 

This will be really interesting. Honestly have no idea. Colts have been pretty consistently been beating them all but fortune typically does not favor them in Indy. Colts will also be going 6 days without a single judged performance...

I think BK is the one that sneaks in and Crossmen and Troopers on the outside. Could very well depend on how they all clean right here RIGHT NOW

Edited by WarriorWay

Different days, I know same panel but that matters

Blue Knights performed on Friday night in Allentown. There was a 90 minute weather delay where everyone was in a holding pattern waiting to see if the show would go on our not. Once the show started 90 minutes late, there was some pretty intense humidity with rain and lightning still in the area.

Troopers performed on Saturday, on schedule, with elevated humidity but an otherwise beautiful night. I think most of the groups that performed on Friday would admit they did not have a great run.

That its the difference between Allentown and Pittsburgh scores.

Z

Edited by MikeZ

40 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

Colts will also be going 6 days without a single judged performance...

This is the thing that intrigued me. 6 days without a judged performance, but also 6 days of cleaning, attention to detail and addition (?). This very well may be a very good thing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

This is the thing that intrigued me. 6 days without a judged performance, but also 6 days of cleaning, attention to detail and addition (?). This very well may be a very good thing.

about to put the GH theory in place lolol. But in all seriousness I would assume it will be fine either way.