Monday, August 8th “DCI Cincinnati” RDI Stadium at St. Xavier High School Cincinnati, OHIO

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

Best advice I can offer is for MC to retain every member eligible to march in 2023, recruit to fill out to 160 and come out next year that much stronger 

Yep, you're definitely on the upward trajectory. Be patient, it'll all come together. 

• Like 1

One thing I can say about MC is that they have continued to improve the visual design each show.  Adding little bits of color here and there making it pop more.  I think their key to next season is nailing down the marching technique.  It is just more noticeable when someone bicycles more than the person next to them.  But this uniform is so clever with colors

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

I like the new water tarps Music City added under the props 

Yeah, I thought that was something new. 

This kinda sounds like a Mandarins piece, minus the zombie walk. Very tasty. 

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

If they keep designing and writing like this they could be the next Academy/Mandarins that climbs into that finals spot eventually

was actually just thinking they remind me of Mandarins about 4 years ago

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rafael Bougrat said:

Música City is coming up!!!! Please, feel free to give us any constructive advice!!!

Ok, one little one from my very amateurish perspective. If you're going to have props in a fair number, use them. Make them mobile, Integrate them more into what you're trying to sell. 

• Like 4