Deleted

Sorry!  

mods, please remove. 

Edited by GetOFFmyDot

3 hours ago, billj said:

I assumed a corps had already announced this as their show title for 2023

Not gonna lie, "Deleted" is a sick show name. Gives me a creepypasta/dark web vibe.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Not gonna lie, "Deleted" is a sick show name. Gives me a creepypasta/dark web vibe.

with all the corps who have disappeared over the years probably not a good idea, just from a karma perspective 🤣

• Haha 1

Wait, isn't Pacific Crest already doing that show this year?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

with all the corps who have disappeared over the years probably not a good idea, just from a karma perspective 🤣

OH NO!!!🤣🤣🤣 I pitched the idea because I love all things horror, but all it takes is one sassy show designer to not-so-subtly troll the fans of all the inactive corps:whistle:

I've always loved the idea of corps having little digs at each other during their show design, but IDK if it's a thing that you can do in DCI. If it is, please enlighten me

Little digs at active corps was VK schtick.  

Taking digs at inactive corps would be extremely rude given the attachment and dedication of what those corps mean to the people who marched them.  

Have some respect for the history of the activity, please. 

28 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Little digs at active corps was VK schtick.  

Taking digs at inactive corps would be extremely rude given the attachment and dedication of what those corps mean to the people who marched them.  

Have some respect for the history of the activity, please. 

Academy did that on their tombstones in the Corpse Bride show, and PC references defunct corps in their show this year.  I'm sure they are done with good intentions, and no disrespect intended...