2023 Season Predictions

58 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Prediction 1) BK will be back in finals 

....or Crossmen

21 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

No my only prediction is BK back in. Crossmen can but then troop or colts are out.  There's a video and they sound like pre COVID BK

I think Troopers and Colts are going to be better than last year, but I HOPE Blue Knights get their groove back! I missed them in finals last year, but that show was a loser. The members were studs though. Just want to make that opinion known.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I think Troopers and Colts are going to be better than last year, but I HOPE Blue Knights get their groove back! I missed them in finals last year, but that show was a loser. The members were studs though. Just want to make that opinion known.

I believe Blue Knights have their groove back based on the leak I've seen. Like BlueStain said, they are practically sounding like pre-covid Blue Knights.

• Like 1

Ok, I'm hearing more out of corps, and a LOT of good corps corpsing is happening this year.

There are too many good AND enjoyable programs being learned right now to make a prediction on where they'll place in the end.

Edited by jjeffeory
I make proof reading mistakes, then correct them later.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2