Boston Crusaders 2023

1 hour ago, WildcatMello said:

K...just saw BAC from the 50 yard line midway up in the stands and I was pleasantly surprised with their performance. Enough to shell out some $ to get a shirt. They looked real sharp tonight. I heard people say they looked dirty on Flo. But when your there live and can see the whole thing at once you really see, hear, and feel it. I want Crown to medal. But if I had to choose between Bloo and BAC to take the other medal, BAC is it without question. 

Please don't respond with Crown will be in 4th again. That's what everyone thinks so it doesn't need to be repeated. 

Just a great run from them tonight from where I was seated

From watching the reaction of those at the show on Flo , it did appear to me that the audience shared your live take while there as well . Not that the audience reaction to a show is the best barometer as to how the judges might assess performances , but it was refreshing to see that the Boston Crusaders show engaged the audience well there last night . 

• Like 3

Gotta say, after the watching the competition last night, Boston's is the only show I'm still humming the next day. Every tune.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, fighterkit said:

So sad that tonight was my last night on the road with the corps. 
What a fantastic org that has my whole heart

I will see y’all in Finals as a spectator. 

••|•|•••

Thanks for everything.  Glad we met in Quincy.  Seems ages ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Gotta say, after the watching the competition last night, Boston's is the only show I'm still humming the next day. Every tune.

Dude, you're gonna now have to hang on everyone's word on dcp on show nights now just like we do.  Welcome to the jungle!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Just no weaknesses. 

When you hear the music in the arc you get a whole different sense on the complexity of what the brass is playing.  There has been a knock on Ryan George’s writing but listening to this you realize the amount of demand in his writing and how the brass performs it.  Gino and his team know how to get the line to perform with expression and accuracy.  Then they put it on  the field and fly with it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, craiga said:

Dude, you're gonna now have to hang on everyone's word on dcp on show nights now just like we do.  Welcome to the jungle!

It's gonna be weird not seeing the corps every show and knowing how things are going. 

23 hours ago, craiga said:

Fun fact: he was my section leader when I was in the hornline 43 years ago.

He was the program coordinator when I marched...