Boston Crusaders 2023

23 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

Not sure who the director in charge of costuming is, but the guard costumes are the best of the season by a significant margin. Just beautiful.

Michael Cesario was the developer of Bostons costuming along with Keith Potter and team.

• Thanks 1

I loved Boston’s show this year! And let’s be honest … on any given night the 2-3-4 place corps could have ended up in any of those positions. It was a topsy-turvy year for those three corps, and sadly, Boston ended up fourth this weekend. If I was the sole deciding judge, Boston would have a medal but I was t given that vote. Keep it up, Boston … I concur with the sentiment it was the best 4th place corps ever!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 6:21 PM, Jurassic Lancer said:

I loved Boston’s show this year! And let’s be honest … on any given night the 2-3-4 place corps could have ended up in any of those positions. It was a topsy-turvy year for those three corps, and sadly, Boston ended up fourth this weekend. If I was the sole deciding judge, Boston would have a medal but I was t given that vote. Keep it up, Boston … I concur with the sentiment it was the best 4th place corps ever!

That was my favorite show last year.  The whale had to win. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

The best Contra/Tuba feature of the year.

Dunno there were so many.  Hearing how insanely clean BD got there’s in Annapolis was amazing 

• 1 month later...