Carolina Crown 2023

6 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

I will do my best to pay close attention but I will likely be fangirling at everything haha

Gonna be listening for you on Flo. 

Perhaps a shout-out like, say, “CrownTHREAD RULES!,” as they’re setting up. That is appropriate fangirl etiquette.

I kid, of course. 

Have a wonderful time. We at home are cream & purple with envy😉!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Gonna be listening for you on Flo. 

Perhaps a shout-out like, say, “CrownTHREAD RULES!,” as they’re setting up. That is appropriate fangirl etiquette.

I kid, of course. 

Have a wonderful time. We at home are cream & purple with envy😉!!

I'll be on the left 35 towards the bottom, so if you see a taller man in an orange shirt standing up at the end before the last chord is done then that's me haha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Grandpa Joe said:

It's funny that what's popular differs from region to region, because I haven't heard it attempted at all in my neck of the woods. I'm tired of hearing 160 BPM, Fly to Paradise, Danse Macabre, and anything from Tilt, Kinetic Noise, or Downside Up every other program in the fall.

You see I don’t really hear much from Tilt or Kinetic Noise in the fall. Besides probably Hymn of Axciom and Woods. The former I’m also kinda tired of hearing, even though I like it, but I’m always down to hear the Woods ballad or anything else from those two shows! Downside up probably gets the most airtime from what I’ve heard. And those first three selections you listed are just commonly overplayed everywhere I’m sure😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

You see I don’t really hear much from Tilt or Kinetic Noise in the fall. Besides probably Hymn of Axciom and Woods. The former I’m also kinda tired of hearing, even though I like it, but I’m always down to hear the Woods ballad or anything else from those two shows! Downside up probably gets the most airtime from what I’ve heard. And those first three selections you listed are just commonly overplayed everywhere I’m sure😂

We have a band here who I swear has figured out a way to mix and match selections from those 3 Bluecoats shows since 2017. There's also been a few who have done a little Crown 2009 or 2012, but not to the extent that Bluecoats have been pulled out. It's time to pull Enterprising Young Man back on the field. It was overplayed at one point, but it'd be a nice change to the usual suspects. Lol. 

• Haha 1

Great Changes!

• Like 2